People have been finding different ways to glitch for Cyberpunk 2077 Money Glitch 2.0 ever since the game came out. Every time the game gets an update, there’s usually a new trick to get loads of in-game money. Patch 2.0 is no exception, as it allows you to easily duplicate high-level weapons. You don’t need anything special; just make sure you have the latest 2.0 update.
It might be a bit tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it, you can earn a ton of in-game money quickly, which you can use to buy whatever you want. So, here’s how you can do the Cyberpunk 2077 money duplication trick to make tons of money.
What Is The Infinite Cyberpunk 2077 Money Glitch 2.0?
The “Cyberpunk 2077 Money Glitch 2.0” is a method that players use to generate an unlimited amount of in-game currency, called Eddies. It involves using vendors or drop boxes to duplicate items in your inventory and then repeatedly selling these duplicated items back to the vendor or drop box.
It’s important to note that the amount of money you can obtain through this glitch is limited by the maximum amount of money that the drop box or vendor has available for trading. This maximum amount has increased significantly with the new updates, making the glitch more lucrative.
This glitch works the same way in both Cyberpunk 2077 version 2.0 and the Phantom Liberty DLC, allowing players to accumulate vast wealth in Night City.
How To Use The Infinite Cyberpunk 2077 Money Glitch 2.0
To exploit the “Cyberpunk 2077 Money Glitch 2.0”, follow these steps carefully:
- Prepare Your Stash: Move all the unnecessary items and trash to your Stash in your apartment. This will make more items available for the duplication glitch.
- Choose the Item: Select an item you want to duplicate, and make sure you have a stack of that item with at least two or more in the stack.
- Visit a Drop Box or Vendor: Head to a drop box or vendor, but make sure you only have the single stack of items you want to duplicate in your inventory. Having too many items in your inventory can prevent the glitch from working because the drop box might not have enough money to buy them all.
- Move to the Junk Tab: Move the selected item to the Junk Tab, as the glitch only works from there. Do not try to be creative; use only the Junk Tab.
- Access the Drop Box/Vendor Menu: While at the drop box with your small stack of items, go into the drop box or vendor menu. You will see a “SELL ALL JUNK” button at the bottom right of your screen.
- Execute the Glitch: Now, here’s where it gets a bit technical. These instructions work the same way whether you’re on a console or PC. You need to hold down the “SELL ALL JUNK” button and the regular “SELL” button while your cursor is on the small stack of items. You must also press the “CONFIRM” button once. For clarity, here are the key combinations for different platforms:
- Xbox: Hold Right Thumbstick + Hold A, then press X.
- PlayStation: Hold Right Thumbstick + Hold X, then press Square.
- PC: Hold G + Hold Left-Click, then press F. Note: These are the default keys unless you’ve changed them. Ensure your cursor is on the item stack; otherwise, this won’t work.
- Adjust the Slider: When the selling menu appears, you can release all the buttons. Since you’re selling a stack of items, a slider will allow you to choose how many items you want to sell. Regardless of the number in the stack, always select one less than the maximum. For example, if you have 99 items, select 98; if you have 3, select 2, and so on.
- Confirm the Sale: Confirm the sale, and the “SELL ALL JUNK and JEWELRY” menu will appear. It will ask you to confirm and show the amount of junk as 1 item. Confirm this as well.
- Double Your Items: After confirming, you will notice that the vendor or drop box has doubled the items you sold to it. This means you’ve successfully duplicated your items.
- Retrieve Your Money: To convert these duplicated items into money, simply sell them back to the vendor or drop box. You’ll earn Eddies for the duplicated items.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the Cyberpunk 2077 Money Glitch 2.0 to amass wealth in the game. Remember that exploiting glitches like this may impact your overall gaming experience and enjoyment, so use it at your discretion.
How To Get Unlimited Cyberpunk 2077 Money Glitch 2.0
To fully utilize the “Cyberpunk 2077 Money Glitch 2.0”, here’s what you need to do:
- Buy Back Duplicated Items: Once you’ve successfully duplicated your items, the next step is simple. Buy back the items you duplicated from the vendor or drop box. This essentially returns the money the machine gave you in the first place.
- Repeat for More Money: You can repeat this process back and forth, buying and selling the duplicated items, until you’ve collected all the money the vendor or drop box has available. This allows you to amass a significant amount of in-game currency.
- Use the Glitch for Crafting: Additionally, you can use this glitch for crafting by duplicating the required crafting items and then selling them, providing you with resources to upgrade your weapons and cyberware at a rapid rate.
- Wait for Reset: It’s essential to note that you’ll need to wait one in-game day for the vendor or drop box to reset its money, enabling you to use the glitch again.
- You won’t be able to use the same item for duplication at the same vendor again. If you wish to use the same vendor for the glitch again, you’ll need to use a new item for the process. While you can attempt this with a different vendor or drop box, it’s not recommended.
And that’s the complete process for using the “Cyberpunk 2077 Money Glitch 2.0”. A big shoutout to YouTuber T7 PDM for sharing this hack. If you prefer a visual guide, you can watch their video for a step-by-step walkthrough, and consider subscribing to their channel for more useful content.
Here are the steps to the weapon duplication glitch:
- Drop a Non-Iconic Tier Five Weapon: Go to your inventory and drop any tier five weapon that is not iconic onto the ground.
- Look at the Weapon and Pause: After dropping the weapon, look at it on the ground, and then quickly pause the game.
- Pick up the Weapon: Immediately after you pause the game, press the button to pick up the weapon. If done correctly, you should hear the pick-up sound, but the game will remain paused.
- Quicksave and Load Quicksave: Quicksave your game at this point, and then load that quicksave.
- Duplicate Weapon: After loading the quicksave, you should now have that weapon both in your inventory and on the ground in front of you. You can repeat this process as many times as you like, accumulating an inventory full of the same weapon, which can be sold at a drop-off point.
It may take some practice to get the timing right. If you’re having trouble, try pressing the button to pick up the weapon at the same time as you pause the game or with a slight delay.
Regarding the money glitch involving junk items, here are the steps as reported:
- Ensure You Have at Least Two of a Single Junk Item: To perform this glitch, you need to have at least two of the same junk item in your inventory.
- Go to a Drop-Off Point and Access the Junk Screen: Visit a drop-off point and navigate to your junk screen.
- Hold Down the Sell All Junk Button: Hold down the button to sell all junk, and do not release it.
- Click on the Stack of Junk Items: While still holding down the sell junk button, click on the stack of junk items in your inventory.
- Sell All but One Item: Sell all of that specific junk item except for one.
- Confirm the Sale and Buy Back: Confirm the sale, and in the buyback screen, you should see that all the items you had before are available to buy back, along with the same amount again minus one (due to the one you kept in your inventory).
- Repeat for More Money: Buy back all the items and then repeat the process. By doing this repeatedly, you can sell thousands of junk items at once.
Keep in mind that these glitches may be subject to patches and updates, so their effectiveness may change over time. Additionally, exploiting glitches can impact your gaming experience, so use them at your discretion.